The first logo T made at Takepara
Shipping date: Ships within 3-5 business days after order completion
*Purchases made on the online site are not included in the participation fee for the live event benefit session.
Airi DX comment
The logo I thought up when Takeshita☆Paradise was formed
Now it's a T-shirt ♡
This is the first time that Takepara is releasing T-shirts as merchandise! ! !
This is proof that I've been recommending it since the beginning, so I have no choice but to get it!
Shall we go solo with us? ☆
Description of item
A printed T-shirt designed with the Takeshita☆Paradise logo!
With just the right thickness, it is ``hard to twist,'' ``hard to see through,'' and ``easy to last a long time.''
This T-shirt combines the three elements of
|size||Height||Width||shoulder width||Sleeve Length|
|XS *Approximately 150 sizes||59||43||38||17|
- Credit card (VISA/JCB/MASTER/AMEX)
- Apple Pay/Google Pay
- Paidy deferred payment (convenience store payment)
*Payment can be made at convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Lawson, Family Mart, and Ministop.
- The color tone of the actual product and the image may differ slightly depending on the environment of your PC, mobile device, etc. Please note.
- We measure using our own unique measurement method. Please allow for some errors.
- If there is a rush of orders, due to the payment system, the payment may be confirmed after the stock is out of stock and the order may be canceled. If you wish to cancel, we will contact you by email. Please note.
- If the item is returned due to an unknown address or long-term absence, it will be treated as a cancellation.
- Please check the shipping notes.
About overseas delivery
- It will be delivered in about 1 to 2 weeks.
- After the item is shipped, you will receive tracking information via email.
- Shipping charges by region are as follows.
Shipping charges by region
Korea, China, Taiwan → 1,950 yen - 3,300 yen
Asia (excluding Korea/China/Taiwan) → 2,400 to 4,350 yen
United States → 4,400～7,100 yen
*For overseas shipping, a handling fee (10%) will be charged.